This way of Bluetooth implementation may corrupts your Bluetooth address.
For example my phone has corrupted bluetooth address, and I can’t write back the original one!
+ Screen [LeshaK]
+ Touch/Multitouch [LeshaK/Gabriel-LG]
+ Audio [LeshaK/DE_NISkA/vflashbirdv]
- VoiceRecording – semi fixed CyanogenMod-6.1.0-Spica-alpha6.2 [DE_NISkA]
+ Keys [Some keys doesn't works exactly same as Eclair]
+ GSM/GPRS/EDGE/3G [LeshaK]
+ Vibrate [LeshaK]
+ SD Card [mik_os/LeshaK]
+ Wifi [golecpch]
+ Bluetooth [I hope]
+ Google services 20100926: (GMail/Market/Contacts/Calendar/NetworkLocationProvider)
+ Sensors [DE-NISkA/Leshak]
+ Camera for pictures
- Camera for movie: FC
- Hardware accelerated movie playing (DivX)
- Wifi tethering freezes the phone
1. Updated CyanogenMod sources from github to recent version
2. Applied volume control patch [vflashbirdv/DE-NISkA]
3. Google apps update: 20101008
4. Using Android/CyanogenMod Bluetooth with hacked brcm_patchram_plus
5. Using Androbot’s Gallery3D instead of CM’s
6. /system is now read-only, added ext&rfs supported remount command
How to make Bluetooth working safe
1. Before you’re installing, updating your phone, you need to remember your Bluetooth address. Enable bluetooth, and navigate to Settings >> About phone >> Status. If you read: Unavailable, your phone can’t read BT address, so get a firmware, which support it.
2. Open the downloaded update.zip, search for system/etc/init.d/98bthack and edit it with your favourite text editor.
3. Search for the following line: #BD_ADDR=”00:00:00:00:00:00″
4. Remove # from the start of line, and write between ” marks your bluetooth address. If it contains letters, use capitalized letters.
5. Save it, and be sure, the modification saved in the update.zip
6. Save this file to a safe location, maybe you will need it for further releases until we can’t solve this problem.
7. Before you turn on the Bluetooth, you need to check your BT address in /data/bd_addr file. If it’s corrupt, don’t enable Bluetooth, until you fix this address. This file generates again, when you’re restarting your phone.
8. If you use BT earlier, you can delete (for sure) the whole /data/misc/bluetoothd directory
9. If you cant enable Bluetooth, just reboot your phone, just wait for whole startup (when your phone will be smooth), and enable it. (sometimes brcm_patchram_plus cant run, and it’s locked)
Please report bugs,feedback here. Thanks.
CyanogenMod-6.1.0-Spica-alpha6.4 – Discussion/Feedback/Bug reports
Sources: dh-harald’s Profile – GitHub